Automation & Software Engineering Co-op (129951767)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Co-op Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
Automation is used in all processes and in all plants. The Automation & Software Engineering Co-Op will work closely with the Automation engineer, process engineers and operators to find, fix and troubleshoot issues along with helping to update existing processes and improve them.
- Write PLC and Python code to automate processes.
- Troubleshoot PLC and Python code to solve complex issues.
- Support manufacturing by providing solutions to daily issues.
- Automate daily tasks to make processes run smoother.
- Ability to work with a diverse team in terms of background and skill sets
- Ability to manage one's own time
- Embody a sense of ownership and passion for your project and drive improvements through creative solutions
- Experience with Python, SQL, PLC, HTML, operating systems
- Desired Major: Industrial Engineering, Automation, programming, electrical or mechanical design
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of May 2021 or later