Life Science Membrane Engineering Fall Co-Op - July-December 2021 (130943116)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
Entegris is seeking a Life Science Membrane Co-Op to support new product development activities in the Membrane R&D group. As Life Science is an emerging business for Entegris, this is an opportunity for grounds-up development of a new R&D project in clarification of biological feedstreams. This position will be supporting membrane research and development, new equipment set up, testing, data collection, and analysis.
- Conduct hands-on laboratory experiments, making and testing samples;
- Set up and use instruments such as filtration equipment, UV readers, robots to run biological assays, etc., to analyze samples;
- Document results accurately and communicate findings as appropriate in a timely manner;
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Highly motivated and able to work well in a fast-paced, project-driven, R&D environment;
- Ability to multitask with a high degree of initiative;
- Enjoys working independently or as part of a team;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Understanding of mass and energy balances and transport phenomena;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint;
- Desired Major: Chemical Engineering
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2021 or later