Mechanical Engineering Fall Co-op - July-December 2021 (131010427)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
The Mechanical Engineering Co-op is responsible for working side by side with engineers performing invaluable testing and data collection. The Co-op will also be responsible for developing prototype test fixtures and test equipment, as well as modeling such designs in CAD software and generating drawings.
- Design and model various fixture/tooling in CAD software
- Perform high tech testing under Engineer supervision
- Data collection and report generating
- Small-scale project management
- Must have experience with CAD software (Solidworks)
- Understanding of general engineering practices
- Ability to collect data, analyze and prepare reports
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2021 or later.