Quality Engineering Fall Co-Op - July-December 2021 (131098987)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
- Our team is looking for a Quality Engineering co-op for our Specialty Chemicals business located in Burnet, TX.
- With the fast pace of innovation, the candidate will need a zero-defect mindset, data driven approach and a passion for taking on challenges to deliver breakthrough improvements.
- Our ideal candidate can look forward to working with a talented multi-disciplined international team to solve complex problems and deliver internal and external customer satisfaction.
- We expect that you will collaborate, share, and be ready to learn and grow in a team that partners closely with its customers.
- Develop electronic inspection record set-up files and statistical process control (SPC) charts using our camLine SPC software
- Rationalize incoming raw material specifications with Entegris process capabilities
- Develop response flow checklists (RFC’s) associated with those charts
- Develop automated RFC workflows to perform routine data analysis and populate the results in a customer facing report for engineering review.
- Ability to understand and interpret data and mentor others in the use of various statistical tools
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to influence across the team
- Desired Major: Engineering, Chemistry, Math, Material Science, IT (information technology)
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2021 or later