Applications Engineering Fall Co-op - July-December 2021 (130943176)
The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience within the Wet Etch & Cleans Applications Engineering team at Entegris. The co-op's work will focus on helping better understand the fundamental properties of our membranes/technologies.
- Review and research literature for the project, design a test plan and review it with your mentor
- Collect, interpret and review the experimental data regularly with the team
- Draw sound scientific conclusions based on data analysis
- Use critical thinking and problem solving, to determine next steps for project.
- Assist Applications team in ongoing projects with testing and evaluation of existing/new membranes and products
- Perform membrane level tests focusing on understanding the filtration/purification characteristics of membranes for different type of contaminants
- Candidate should be detail-oriented, and be able to solve complex problems using a methodical approach with rational thinking
- Excellent laboratory skills with a focus on safety.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced working environment
- Have past practical experience in handling chemicals, operating laboratory equipment and working with acids, bases and solvents.
- Candidate should be familiar in using Microsoft Excel to review large amounts of data and draw sound conclusions.
- Desired Major: Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2021 or later