Software Engineering Fall Co-op (131010706)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
Automation is used in all processes and in all plants. You will work closely with the Automation engineer, process engineers and operators to find, fix and troubleshoot issues along with helping to update existing processes and make them better.
- Write PLC and Python code to automate processes.
- Troubleshoot PLC and Python code to solve complex issues.
- Support manufacturing by providing solutions to daily issues.
- Automate daily tasks to make processes run smoother.
- Ability to work with a diverse team in terms of background and skill sets.
- Ability to manage one's own time.
- Embody a sense of ownership and passion for your project and drive improvements through creative solutions.
- Experience with Python, SQL, PLC, HTML, operating systems.
- Desired Major: Industrial Engineering, Automation, programming, electrical or mechanical design
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2021 or later