Process Engineering Fall Co-Op (Metal Membrane) - July-December 2021 (131320615)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
The Process Engineering Co-op will be focused on optimizing processes and qualifying complex semi-conductor filter manufacturing equipment to benefit plant capacity. Working closely with a team of engineers and operators, the Co-op will drive initiatives to optimize, qualify and ramp new and existing processes and equipment. The Process Engineering Co-op will gain hands-on experience in semi-conductor filter design and manufacturing, as well as testing protocols.
- Design experiments and implement recommendations to optimize our processes.
- Commission and qualify equipment to promote production ramp and on-time delivery.
- Design new fixtures to make our processes more robust.
- Potentially design, purchase and qualify new equipment.
- Draft and execute multiple Validation and Qualification (White Paper) protocols per corporate standards.
- Operate equipment during experiments and qualifications. Define the optimal operation of equipment. Train operators in the safe and proper use of equipment.
- Evaluate and implement ergonomic and functional design improvements on existing equipment to improve on corporate objectives such as safety, waste reduction, and efficiency.
- Potentially receive six sigma green belt certification through classes and proven continuous improvement.
- Desired Major: Candidate for BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2021 or later.
- Detail-oriented, able to solve complex problems using methodical approach and rational thinking.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to effectively convey information to all organizational levels both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced working environment.
- Ability to work with intra and inter departmental functional areas fostering a collaborative teamwork environment is necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience with SolidWorks is essential.
- Experience with writing Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) is a plus, though not required.