Quality Engineering Fall Co-op (131099043)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
- Have a hands-on experience that will include exposure to the entire production flow from product design to raw materials receipt to products delivered to the customer.
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Engineering, Operations, and Equipment Engineering teams to optimize parts of the manufacturing process, enabling higher quality and lower cycle time.
- Complete at least one project that reduces the manufacturing cycle time in the Billerica or Bedford facility. Project difficulty will be determined by past co-op experience and current business needs.
- Aid other Quality Engineering professionals in improving the quality systems used across the organization
- Be exposed to the various responsibilities of a Quality Engineer including validation of changes, improvement of quality systems, aiding in robust product design, and general support of the operation
- Learn statistical techniques that enable identification of optimized solutions to difficult problems
- Independent thinker, able to work on a team, creative and committed. Practical and detail oriented. Accurate.
- Solid technical background with ability to think creatively and solve complex problems
- Passion for hands-on work with a desire to understand how things are made, how they work, and how they can be improved.
- Desired Major: Engineering
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2021 or later.