Manufacturing Engineering Fall Co-Op - July-December 2021 (131320732)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
Our team produces membranes for use in ultra-high purity semiconductor applications. The Manufacturing Engineer Co-op is responsible for supporting Membrane Manufacturing. You will work closely with the production team; driving continuous improvement initiatives to increase yields and efficiency as well as ensure quality and safety are built into the process at each step. You will work on clearly defined projects that will support the fundamental understanding of our products and processes and will be involved with starting up a new state of the art manufacturing line.
- Apply manufacturing best practices to drive reliability and predictability into everything we do
- Investigate and develop fundamental understanding of process dynamics
- Develop, lead and implement projects which improve operational efficiency and deliver savings which support corporate objectives, such as on-time delivery, productivity, scrap reduction, etc.
- Support the development of lean manufacturing processes, continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, training, and employee involvement
- Improve maturity of process data and apply statistical methods to develop a deeper understanding of our process with the goal of achieving higher yields and efficiency
- Ability to work with a diverse team in terms of background and skill sets
- Ability to manage one's own time
- Embody a sense of ownership and passion of the process and drive improvements through creative solutions
- Desired Major: Chemical engineering
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2021 or later