Operations Chemical Engineering (131010611)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
The Operations Innovation Chemical Engineering co-op will focus on evaluating new manufacturing technologies and improving existing manufacturing process. The position primarily involves running experiments and analyzing data to optimize the process to meet certain design objectives. The co-op will gain valuable experience in membrane and filter device manufacturing process.
- Conduct research under the direction of senior engineers to optimize processes.
Provide accurate timeline requirements for project tasks and clearly present project details.
- Communicate progress including recommendations for improvement on a frequent basis.
- Create detailed reports after project completion
- Use critical thinking and problem solving, constantly striving to improve the product development process
- Adapt to project scope changes, analyze and resolve problems and making quick, responsible decisions with limited information.
- Co-Op will work on various Global Operations Innovation projects.
- Excellent laboratory skills with safety focus
- Detail-oriented, able to solve complex problems using methodical approach and rational thinking
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to effectively convey information to all organizational levels both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to work with intra and inter departmental functional areas fostering a collaborative teamwork environment is necessary.
- Experience with statistical packages such as Minitab for data analysis and design of experiments is desirable
- Should have familiarity with chemical engineering unit operations
- Applicant should be mechanically competent and willing to work extensively hands-on.
- Familiarity with engineering drawings, design of experiments and statistics are a plus.
- Desired Major: Chemical Engineering
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of December 2021 or later