Manufacturing Engineering Fall Co-Op - July-December 2021 (131099016)
We are excited to bring eager, talented students on board and provide them with an unparalleled co-op experience. The Entegris Campus Program consists of real work experience, cross-functional learning and development opportunities, and a variety of social and volunteering events.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, an Engineering co-op will collaborate with Engineers from Manufacturing and R&D to drive improvements and troubleshoot equipment. Specific projects and difficulty will be determined by past Co-op experience and current business needs.
- Manage at least one project start to finish or be responsible for a product
- Support additional initiatives in collaboration with full time engineers
- Assist with troubleshooting production plant-floor equipment. Proper trouble shooting techniques will be introduced as specific problems occur.
- Participate in design reviews and offer feedback on new capital equipment, including specifications and installation
- Completion of a project using an outside vendor. Write up a description of the job, receive quote, follow the progress of the installation, commissioning and start up
- Introduce engineering student to fast paced production environment with hope of future hire opportunity
- Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment
- Exposure to safety standards
- Improve and optimize manufacturing processes and equipment
- Passion for hands on work, desire to understand how things are made and how machines work
- Analytical, problem-solving, and collaboration skills
- Good interpersonal skills and clear and effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of chemical and mechanical systems
- Desired Major: Chemical/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program with a graduation date of May 2021 or later