Engineering Integrated Master Scheduler ( R-00051468 )
Leidos is seeking an Engineering Schedule Coordinator to join the engineering team and support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program in Vienna, VA. The DHMSM program is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy a modern Electronic Health Record (EHR) system across the United States, and around the globe. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking a candidate to support a number of tasks to support the engineering team as they define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
Support and lead the effort to create and maintain the working Integrated Master Schedule for the DHMSM engineering effort. As needed, provide oversight of design, development, integration and sustainment (break/fix) efforts for systems and associated interfaces in pre- and post-deployment phases. Oversight of technical activities to stabilize system operation and ensure suitable system performance may also be required.
General activities may also include providing oversight and management of, and management of resources for:
- Analysis and study of complex system requirements
- Design of software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses
- Software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques
- Estimation of software development costs and schedule
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques
- Software configuration management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to communicate technical concepts
- Demonstrated self-starter and team contributor with strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- BA degree with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen, with the ability to obtain an ADP IT-II Public Trust based on the minimum of a Tier 3 investigation. Per contract requirements.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including resource, schedule, and problem management
- PMI PMP certification
- Understanding of, and demonstrated ability to manage the following:
- EHR system interface configuration/implementation and operation
- Troubleshooting of deployed IT systems, including databases
- Requirements interpretation and decomposition
- Software development methodologies, including testing
- Software coding techniques
- Cybersecurity implementations
- Medical Revenue Cycle systems (Cerner Patient Accounting or other comparable products)