Software Engineering Intern ( R-00054584 )
Leidos is seeking a Software Engineering Intern in Dayton, OH.
Leidos is rated in LinkedIn's top 40, and is rapidly climbing the Fortune 500. Unlike many companies in the defense industry, we offer challenging and meaningful problems, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth.
We are seeking talented Software Engineering Interns to mentor as they join our team in enhancing our live streaming video applications and services, which are in active use by our global customers. This opportunity is located in Dayton, OH.
- Design, develop, and debug mission critical software source code.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle.
- Research and integrate new technologies into our development and production systems.
- Work on the hardest open problems in live-streamed video.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable with an average 3.0 GPA.
- Prior experience with standard software development tools, particularly Jira, Git, and Jenkins.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills.
- Able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies and Test-Driven Development.
- QT and/or web graphical user interface development experience.
- Familiarity with various software test tools such as TestComplete, Selenium, JUnit, and SoapUI.
- Familiarity with basic web technologies including HTML, CSS, XML, WSDL, REST, and JSON.
- Familiarity with at least one Relational Database Management System (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc…).