Systems Engineering – Logistics ( R-00055886 )
Leidos has an opening for a Systems Engineering team member to support the Theater Mission Planning Center (TMPC) Program. The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of the Systems Engineering Lifecycle with a particular focus on fielding and logistics associated with system deployment.
The candidate will focused on evaluating the impact of Engineering Change Proposals to the Logistics Plans and Schedules. The successful candidate will be able to communicate with the different segments of the larger engineering team to understand impacts and work with the government IPT lead to modify and develop logistics action plans.
The candidate will work with government stakeholders, and Leidos engineers to understand requirements, goals and objectives associated with the fielding and deployment of the TMPC system. The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and mission-focused environment is a must.
PRIMARY FOCUS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support planning and integration in a DoD Systems Engineering Environment. Work with team to provide updates and implement.
- Utilize Engineering Change Proposals and Configuration Management tools and techniques to perform system testing and quality assurance.
- Work with Government stakeholders to understand the customers programmatic goals and objectives and evaluate the options for best practices and allocation of requirements.
- BS degree and 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication applied to customer forums.
- Experience working in a DoD Systems Engineering Environment
- Experience with Engineering Change Proposals and Configuration Management tools and techniques
- Experience working with Government stakeholders and working to understand programmatic goals and objectives
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
INCOSE ASEP Certification
Experience with the Tomahawk Weapons SystemExternal Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%Clearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems EngineeringPay Range: