MuleSoft Developer - Cloud Engineering (24405)
- Understand Business Requirements, perform impact analysis and assess technical challenges/feasibility in achieving required business outcome
- Work with clients to design, develop, test, document, and deploy solutions on the Mulesoft Anypoint platform
- Design API layers, data model and specifications
- Develop APIs using Mulesoft platform components (ie: API Manager, CloudHub, AnyPoint Studio, Dataweave and Anypoint MQ)
- Test and improve performance of the APIs in terms of response time, reliability and resource usage
- Troubleshoot complex production issues with APIs, identify source of the issue and fix/work with the appropriate team to get the issue fixed
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Work with team to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft & cloud integration operations and delivery
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent previous work experience
- 2+ years of experience with MuleSoft (RAML)
- Development experience with APIs (ie: REST, SOAP, etc)
- 2+ years of development experience in Java/J2EE/JSE frameworks
- Experience with ESB solutions (ie: TIBCO, WebMethods, Dell Boomi
- E xperience with the following technologies: XML, JSON, Tomcat, Apache, SOA integration
- Experience with RDBMS
- DevOps experience with Jenkins or Docker
- Travel up to 25% of the time, if required by project team or client
- Legally authorized to work in the United Sates without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Reside in a commutable distance to the Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ Deloitte US Delivery Center location (Some relocation assistance is provided)
- Strong knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes etc.,
- Strong knowledge in the messaging frameworks such as Kafka, SQS, Pub/Sub, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ etc.
- Knowledge of migrations using Mule Anypoint platform
- MuleSoft Certified Developer- Level 1 (Mule 4)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer- Level 1 (Mule 4) DELTA
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring for end to end process execution
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Knowledge or previous experience in designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience in supporting production applications in 24*7 mode
- Strong experience troubleshooting and resolving priority production incidents within the SLAs
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders including Architecture, IT, Business, External Vendor, Systems Support teams to drive the incident resolution
- Strong skills in proactive and preventive monitoring
- Experience in AI based operations for integrations
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.