Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
QA - CBO - Systems Engineering (25323)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feels and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery Model.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
The candidate will be the onshore QA Lead, in a client-facing role for a 10-member offshore QA team. In collaboration with offshore team, client leaders and SMEs, the practitioner will be required to determine test strategy, roadmap and processes and drive implementation and on-going maintenance.
• A QA Lead with experience leading testing teams, who can devise test strategy, explore new areas of leveraging tool capabilities and opportunities at portfolio level & work with client QA Manager to create roadmap/test strategy
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Experience leading testing teams that are engaged in test automation, execution, maintenance and monitoring of test suites
- Experience in devising test strategy, exploring new areas of leveraging tool capabilities
- Good communication skills to work with client stakeholders
- Must be willing to work/live in Cincinnati, OH
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Tricentis TOSCA experience
- Agile experience