QA Engineering Lead (15773)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or business-related field
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering or testing
- High proficiency in at least one language (preferably Node.js)
- Proficiency with at least one modern testing framework
- Experience generating and executing e2e test scripts for web applications
- Experience in agile software development
- Experience in DevOps pipelines and continuous integration tools
- Below is a (nearly comprehensive) list of technologies we use. An ideal candidate has some experience in **one technology from each category**.
- Testing Frameworks: Jest, Cypress, JUnit
- CI/CD: GitHub, SonarCloud, Jenkins X, Kubernetes
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS/GCP/Azure): VMs, Object Storage, Container Registries, VPCs, networking, DNS, security tools, logging and monitoring
- Data Sources and pipelines: Cassandra and CQL, DataStax Graph or Janusgraph (with Gremlin), Apache Solr, Elasticsearch, Kafka, StreamSets, Redis, PostgreSQL and SQL
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, Git, MacOS (Unix/Linux)
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience leading QA staff on testing process, documentation, and test execution
- Affinity for learning new technology and create problem solving with it
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.