Lead Network Engineering Analyst (26020)
- Contribute to network planning, engineering, architecture and deployment initiatives.
- Provide input to improve processes and standards and to optimize the environment.
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks.
- Document and design network topology.
- Plan and coordinate network maintenances with involvement from architects, engineers and operations teams.
- Execute according to established standards, procedures, and processes.
- Track and analyze the commissioning and decommissioning of network assets (circuit, routers, switches...). Repair asset data inconsistency.
- Assist technical teams to resolve issues and troubleshoot reported network connectivity problems.
- Escalate outstanding issues to leadership for guidance. Escalate issues with vendors to expedite resolution.
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation and other maintenance activities. Is there a shift differential for the rotating shifts?
- Check the health of the environment. Perform troubleshooting, fault isolation, and recovery of failed network components.
- Serves as the first point of escalation for our Network Operation Centers.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology & Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services that meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity.
- Unified Communications
- Infrastructure Operations
- Office of Technology and Infrastructure
- Service Management
- Solutions Delivery
- Technology Support Services
- Visual Technology and Solutions
- Cloud Solutions Center
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other technical degree; Relevant professional experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge in four or more of the following:
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) / Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
- Automation, Programming/Scripting languages (Python, Ansible, etc.) & Orchestration
- Cisco ISE, network access control and segmentation
- Network infrastructure components including circuits, switches, routers, access points
- Routing and switching and WiFi
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- WAN Optimization
- Networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, VPC, ARP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, Ether channel, 802.1Q trunking, HSRP, RADIUS/TACACS+, VPLS, VPN and MPLS.
- Understanding of cyber security, cloud, compute and storage technologies.
- Understanding on how to deploy a given infrastructure design without undue disruption to active services.
- Adept at assessment of capacity and performance reports in order to specify necessary changes.
- Knowledge of agile methodology
- Master's degree in a technical field