Senior Engineering Process Lead ( R-00058517 )
Leidos is looking to hire a Senior Engineering Process Lead in Quantico, VA to join our newly awarded NGEN program.
Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
The selected candidate will assist the Government Lead in the daily engineering duties on systems. Additional job duties and responsibilities include:
· Supervise Contractor personnel, processes, schedule and tools for engineering certification, implementation, testing, resources, migration of user data, and coordination activities.
· Ensure that internal processes related to Information Technology (IT) Service Management and Delivery are applied across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability.
· Utilize ITIL best practices to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys, and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with IT and business strategic objectives.
· Provide Incident, Problem, Change, and Availability Management.
· Ensure IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, flexibility, and visibility to the organization. Identify events, incidents, and problems and prioritize response based on mission impact and situational urgency.
· Manage active change tickets from creation through close-out by performing the following: ticket entry, audits, workflow advancement, schedule review boards, document approvals and denials, and ticket closure. Provide recommendations on IT requirements, designs, tests, analyses, implementations, deployments, sustainment, and risk management.
· Facilitate overall project management support for engineering, to include: monitoring Integrated Master Schedules (IMS); preparing and distributing agendas, presentation materials, meeting minutes, briefings, monthly reports, ad hoc reports, and meeting handouts.
· Provide Quality Assurance Plans (QAPs) for designated project initiatives including: plans, training materials, process improvement, conflict resolution processes, customer feedback processes, and trend analysis.
· Designate the appropriate Subject Matter Expert (SME) participation within engineering sections to attend meetings, provide input, and coordinate priorities, schedules.
· Ensure that program and team level change processes conform to acquisition regulatory and USMC enterprise change management protocol.
· Coordinate with stakeholders, change management, and release and deployment teams to develop and follow configuration management processes.
· Ensure that projects and team level configuration management processes conform to USMC enterprise Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) guidance.
· Follow Program of Record (POR) change management processes to create, remove, and edit Configuration Items (CIs) as needed.
· Maintain Government data using tools such as Remedy, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft SharePoint.
· Assist technical and programmatic team members with using configuration management processes and supporting tools.
· Propose workflow modifications utilizing change management tools (i.e. Remedy, SharePoint) for continued improvement and updated process implementation.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field and a minimum of 10 years of Experience
· Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III
· Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
· Active DOD Secret ClearanceExternal Referral Bonus:IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:SecretTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Systems EngineeringPay Range: