Systems Integrator/Systems Engineering ( R-00059069 )
The Maritime Division currently has an opening for a Systems Integrator supporting a DoD customer from Arlington VA. This position provides a great opportunity to support end user requirements, be a part of a dynamic team and enhance your career abilities. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, goal oriented, well organized and focused on customer success. The candidate will be a key enabler for meeting future planned acquisition milestones. This position offers the opportunity to work alongside and collaborate with government and other vendors.
- Provide technical support to the integration of lower level system elements into higher-level system elements within the physical architecture to support IPT objectives.
- Provide assessments and recommendations on systems of systems integration to ensure design is technically accurate and based on sound engineering principals.
- Provide technical support to the verification activities to confirm that the system element meets the design to or build to specifications and that the system solution meets stakeholder requirements.
- Provide support to technical planning activities to ensure that the system engineering processes are applied throughout a systems life cycle.
- Current TS security clearance with SCI eligibility. Must be clearable to Special Access Programs.
- Business Management, finance, computer science or engineering degree
- Demonstrated sustained superior performance while sitting with customer and working day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to communicate to peers, government stakeholders and senior management.
- Demonstrated performance in AGILE environment
- Proficient with Office 365 including MS Project or equivalent, Visio, Teams and Adobe Professional.
- Demonstrated experience with online tools to capture labor forecasts, formulate budgets and develop resource loaded schedules
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. Equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment co-located with multiple contractor and customer teammates
- Prior military experience
- PMP trained or certification pending testing