Software Engineering Consultant (40420)
- Work on native cloud development projects in a cross-functional teams
- Architect, develop, and integrate complex systems using modern cloud technology and industry best practices
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of the team's customers.
- Manage priorities, dependencies, dates, and deliverables for the team.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field with programming experience
- Demonstrated passion for using software engineering to bring innovative solutions to business challenges
- Passionate about continuing to develop skills and expertise in native cloud and full stack programming.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Relevant software engineering experiences in industry
- Strong understanding of Agile development processes.
- Interested in working for a fast paced tech and product oriented environments
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.