Cloud Engineering Specialist (43921)
- Performs complex network and server administration functions, including configuring, installing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading hardware and operating systems.
- Analyzes network and system resource utilization and implements solutions to correct problems to ensure all applications are accessible and functioning properly.
- Identifies and recommends appropriate changes to infrastructure to improve performance, reliability, and availability
- Build, maintains, and manages physical and virtual infrastructure within Cloud platform
- Develops and automates routine tasks via scripting/coding and automation tools
- Conducts analysis and participates in implementation planning for new applications, as needed
- Conducts analysis in support of data center planning, as needed
- Collaborates with System Administrators/Engineers and Network Engineers as needed
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
- Bachelor's in Science or equivalent work experience
- 4+ Supporting Cloud migration from on-premise to OCI / AWS
- Experience with Systems and Network Administration in an organization with more than 100 users and demonstrated experience with administration of Microsoft Active Directory, - Exchange 2010, and Windows 2012/2016 Servers OR Oracle
- Demonstrated knowledge of server configurations: RAID, SAN, server clustering, networking protocols, IIS, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, VPN technologies
- Must have an active Top-Secret Clearance
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Infrastructure & Operation Security