Engineering Lead - ConvergeHEALTH M2M (Spark for Clinical) (49229)
- Work very closely with Product Development Manager and co-own the overall execution of the product roadmap, as defined, and envisaged by product management stakeholders.
- Lead a multi-functional team across the product lifecycle from requirement identification through execution
- Work with internal engineering team/product development on product build lifecycles, assist in tasks necessary to make a developed product market ready
- Take a high-level idea or requirement, and engage with various stakeholders to scope out the idea (including detailed requirements, mockups, prototypes, etc.) to a level of detail needed for engineering teams to go through development
- Provide timely reporting of progress to senior management/ stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from a top-tier university; Advanced Degree is a plus - equivalent work experience may act as a substitute to degree requirements
- 10+ years of hands-on experience developing web based, cloud and enterprise applications, ideally with experience centered around the healthcare industry (health insurance or providers)
- 3+ years in a project leadership capacity, leading development teams and managing workstream
- Experience leading teams building API & microservice based applications and single page applications,
- Demonstrated success in designing/developing restful APIs & microservice based systems using Java, Spring Framework, and cloud-native services. Proven knowledge of inter micro-service communication and security
- Proven experience leveraging AWS cloud-native technologies, with specific focus on:
- AWS EC2, RDS, Neptune, Lambdas, S3, SNS/SQS, IAM, Cognito, Athena, and Glue
- Experience with graph technologies (Semantic, LPG) with an emphasis on ontology development and linked (external and internal) data sets. A general understanding of ETL pipelines.
- Experience leading teams in a fast paced Agile SDLC environment with knowledge of Scrum principles and ceremonies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, version control, code branching, and unit, integration, and regression testing
- Experience in a highly collaborative environment working with product owners and business analysts to identify, interpret, and translate functional requirements to user stories. Ability to work with the development team to build complicated solutions to fulfill those requirements.
- Ability to communicate progress to senior leadership, identify potential issues or roadblocks, escalate issues, and drive them to a resolution in a heavily matrixed environment
- Highly self-motivated, energetic, passionate team-oriented personality and working style
• Experience in new product development from ideation through implementation and maintenance
• Familiarity with clinical trial related patient data (e.g., eDC, eCOA, Connected Devices, Clinical MDRs etc.) and a general interest in the life sciences industry with focus on medicine development.
• Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines