US E-Consulting Cloud Engineering ATADATA Specialist Senior -AMI-CBO (66288)
- Promote ATASphere workload mobility suite of products such as ATAVision, ATAMotion, ATAMirror, ATATransform, and ATAGuard internally to sales and delivery teams to drive growth.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of the ATASphere workload mobility suite of products and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community
- Author or otherwise contribute to migration and transformation customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, delivery teams and support.
- Responding to RFPs as it relates to the ATASphere workload mobility suite of products
- Facilitating Proof of Concept demonstrations of the ATASphere workload mobility suite of products
- 5+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 1 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry.
- 3+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (GCP, Azure or AWS)
3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
- Self-starter with an in-depth hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations such as AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new information quickly
• Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- Cloud Certified Professional such as AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of J2EE, .NET, and cloud technologies development languages and tools, to continue with development
- Direct experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers (e.g. Amazon, Google, or Microsoft)
- Understanding of Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and related concepts on public cloud.
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy micro services based applications in public cloud Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Proven experience as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer highly desirable
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Continuous Delivery
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, problem solving and short term and long term planning.
- Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling and RFP management.
- Experience leading high performance, results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.