Lead Electrical Engineer
Eaton’s ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division is currently seeking a Lead Electrical Engineer. This role is located onsite at our Greenwood, SC facility.
Relocation and work sponsorship offered to those currently residing in the U.S.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $88499.97 - $129799.96 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
Our Lead Electrical Engineer is responsible in guiding a small team of front-end designers as well as supporting the review process of mechanical & electrical drawings for complex assemblies. This role will collaborate with other team members to prepare the drawing packages, provide support and lead on the customer projects.
- Plan and direct the front-end order engineering, mechanical, and/or electrical drafting of customer orders; Analyze and interpret customer inquiries relating to assemblies, preparing manufacturing information for production
- Specify ratings for all buyout equipment used in the final assembly of product
- Cultivate a high performance work culture through activities, communications and positive employee relations
- Lead drafting and support efforts which includes division-drafting standards, drafting systems, and drawing formats
- Prepare complex layouts, control diagrams, sketches and drawings relating to new and modified equipment specifications
- Ensure efficient and timely material procurement, manufacturing testing, and installation of assemblies
- Support and train engineers, designers, and technicians in all aspects of mechanical and electrical drafting and engineering techniques, product applications and systems
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Three (3) years of experience in electrical engineering or electrical design in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a power systems emphasis
- Electrical experience with medium to high voltage equipment
- Two (2) years experience in managing people
- Experience guiding efforts to design complex mechanical or electrical drawings or some combination of these in a complex, engineered to order (ETO) manufacturing environment.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.