Mechanical Engineer, Senior
Amentum is seeking a highly-motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer with a passion for building and construction to join our integrated team supporting the design and development of a new, cutting-edge Shore-Based Test Facility located at the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane, IN.
We are pipelining candidates for future need
As the Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will perform many daily duties, including:
- Researching and analyzing data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Designing products or systems in support of the facility through infrastructure, research, or maintenance requirements.
- Coordinating, troubleshooting, and approving installation activities as inspection services to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and specifications.
- Performing all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Interested, but not local? Apply today and let's talk about options! Want to learn more about Indiana? Visit our microsite: https://www.craneindianajobs.com/
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related scientific field and at least 8 years of job-related experience in HVAC, fire protection, plumbing, or related mechanical building systems or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to travel frequently to meet requirements of the role.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- An active Secret clearance.
- An active Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- Prior experience with semiconductor clean-rooms, central utility buildings, piping systems, and large, complex industrial HVAC supply and exhaust system.