Mechanical Engineer (37375)
Amentum is seeking a highly-motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer with a passion for building and construction to join our integrated team supporting the design and development of a new, cutting-edge Shore-Based Test Facility located at the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane, IN.
As the Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will perform many daily duties, including:
- Researching and analyzing data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Designing products or systems in support of the facility through infrastructure, research, or maintenance requirements.
- Coordinating, troubleshooting, and approving installation activities as inspection services to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and specifications.
- Performing all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Interested, but not local? Apply today and let's talk about options! Want to learn more about Indiana? Visit our microsite: https://www.craneindianajobs.com/
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related scientific field and at least 8 years of job-related experience in HVAC, fire protection, plumbing, or related mechanical building systems or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to travel frequently to meet requirements of the role.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- An active Secret clearance.
- An active Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- Prior experience with semiconductor clean-rooms, central utility buildings, piping systems, and large, complex industrial HVAC supply and exhaust system.