Automation Engineering Project Manager - 5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Phoenix, AZ, Charlotte, NC, San Antonio, TX, Carlsbad, CA (106541113)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position is responsible for leading, managing and supporting capital automation projects through the different fulfillment centers across the Organization. Planning, building, and implementing new equipment. The project manager Engineer will play a critical role by providing Project management direction, work with technical support and execution of automation development activities and will be highly involved in industrial automation projects - Pharmaceutical industry/Fulfillment
- Work with vendor and internal engineers to track project execution, define timelines, oversee implementations, and report progress through duration of projects
- Manage budget, schedule, and scope of design, cost justification of refurbishment/expansion projects ranging from 50k-2 million dollars
- Work with cross functional teams and engineers to Design and implement Industrial automation systems
- Work with engineers performing Data analytic to improve performance and reliability of equipment and entire system
- Be part of Installation and startup of new or changes to equipment or processes and coordinates major maintenance and repair of automation equipment
- Other duties may be assigned based on business needs
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BS Degree (preferably in Engineering or Computer Sciences, Automation, Electrical, Mechanical) with 5+ years of experience in an industrial application/environment/project management OR BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences with 3 + years of experience in an industrial application/environment/project management
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Experience with project management automation equipment (conveyors, motors, PLCs, IO devices, pneumatic components, motion control, Robotics programing, Vision systems)
- Experience with project management software projects, Artificial intelligence, Visual basic, Phyton, Database SQL
- Experience using Project management tools, scrum master Rally, service now, or any other intake/ticket system
- Strength in problem solving technology in a highly automated environment
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Engineering Project Manager, Phoenix, AZ, Arizona, Charlotte, NC, North Carolina, San Antonio, TX, Texas, Carlsbad, CA, California