Project manager, Facility & Engineering
Permanent contracts available
For our Facility & Engineering department, we are currently looking for a:
This role is based in Oss (The Netherlands)
Purpose of the role
The Oss location is one of the major manufacturing facilities of our new company. We are a brand new spin-off company with worldwide already 10.000+ people employed. We are focused on women's health and fully dedicated to helping our patients with our products. In Oss we produce and pack tablets, vials and polymeric products like Nexplanon and NuvaRing in a state-of-the-art GMP environment. The company is characterized by a dynamic and proactive feel and approach and endorses a good work life balance.
We are looking for an extension of our team and have a vacancy for a Project Manager. He/she will be managing projects from the early FEL phases up to delivery with commissioning and qualification for investment projects at Organon Oss site. He/she will work with representatives from Production, Safety Health & Environmental, Quality, Finance, Maintenance, Procurement, etc. to deliver projects according business objectives.
Welcome to our team
Facility & Engineering is a Center of Excellence within Pharmaceutical Operations. You report directly to the Facility & Engineering CAPEX lead and will support the project implementation activities for Investment Projects at the manufacturing site in Oss. With a yearly budget of 20 – 40 M€ the team realizes production extensions and modifications on facility and / or production equipment both retrofit and new-built.
- Responsible for the overall project management aspects: scope, quality, budget, planning, etc.
- Leading multi-disciplinary pharmaceutical Facility & Engineering projects of 1 to 10 M€ and > 5 internal and external project participants.
- Able to manage 4 – 5 projects simultaneously with a timeline of 1 – 3 years.
- Acts as a liaison for the project sponsor and coordinates the information between project team and relevant stakeholders.
- Building strong relations with both internal and external stakeholders and acting as contact person for the project.
- Able to define with sponsor the starting points for the project and specify scope, budget, planning and quality.
- Setting up project team structure in consultation with resource managers
- Generating conceptual design solutions, studies and project definitions leading to approved project proposals.
- Gaining approval for the investment proposals complying with Organon project standards and requirements.
- Arranging availability of working space, installations and services for the execution of the project.
- Execution of the construction activities according Organon quality and safety standards.
- Arranging for the commissioning, start-up and qualification of the project deliverables.
- Completion of the project with respect to as-built documentation, maintenance deliverables and operator training.
- HBO (Polytechnics) work and thinking level.
- 7 years of experience in industrial implementation facility & engineering projects; (pharma or food industry is preferred)
- Experience with architectural and pharmaceutical equipment projects as well as installation of technical systems.
- Excellent communication skills, able to inspire and energize your project team, higher management and craftsmen
- Safety First and Quality Always mindset
- Self-propelled, independent, ability to prioritize
- Proactive and “Go-see” attitude
- Service and customer oriented
- Communicate in Dutch and English (both verbal and in writing)
- Computer skills (Microsoft Applications)
- Living < 1 hour travel distance from Oss.
What we offer
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic, and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Our benefits are very competitive, and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect.
- Competitive salary and a 3% year-end bonus.
- 35,5 days of leave.
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates.
- Solid Pension Plan.
- Incentive Plan (bonus);
- Commuting allowance.
- Parental leave for both parents.
- Numerous trainings, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development.
Secondary Job Description
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Annualized Salary Range (Global)
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites10%
Flexible Work Arrangements:Not Specified
Valid Driving License:Yes
Number of Openings:1