Senior Quality Engineer - Gurgaon, HR (110257601)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output. The Technology Quality Function is reserved for those positions where Quality is the primary objective of the work delivered. Technology Quality roles will cover all primary quality activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver high quality products and services. These roles include, but are not limited to, strategy, planning, standards, process, policy, tools, engineering, assurance, management, metrics, research and development, automation, data preparation, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery.
- Analyzes and investigates
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)