SAP Technical Architecture Consultant
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Establish IT infrastructure, maintain and update IT hardware, software, services.
Map business requirements to (SAP) solutions
These resources require privileged access and require a PAA form and an SSBI (must be clearable)
Note: MUST attain Security+ and Linux+/RH 124 Certificate within 60 days of onboarding
Must not have dual citizenship
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ten (10) years experience developing enterprise architecture models that are closely aligned with business strategies and operating models.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of solutions & technology, end to end business processes, reference architectures and strategic aspects of enterprise architecture.
- Demonstrated know-how for Enterprise architecture methodology and framework
- Comprehensive knowledge about SAP innovation strategy and latest SAP solution portfolio(s)
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline. An additional four (4) years of SAP BASIS or equivalent COTS experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- TOGAF Certification
- SAP Cloud ERP certification
- SAP Cloud platform technology certification
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
US Citizenship Required.
Being You @ IBM