Compensation Strategies - Job Architecture Senior Consultant (29732)
- Develop and define job functions and job families
- Generate consistent standards for job levels
- Develop job description content, including responsibilities, qualifications, skills, competencies, etc.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking
- Recommend compensation strategies that align with newly created job architecture
- Advise clients on how Job Architecture work aligns with workforce planning and broader talent strategy
The Workforce Transformation team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Learning, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of Job Architecture-related experience
- Travel up to 50% (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of compensation functions & processes, with experience in one or more of the following areas: Job Architecture, Compensation program design, compensation functional design, M&A integration support
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence