Engineering Technician Lead (129951857)
The Engineering Technician Lead role is one of the critical functions within the manufacturing facility. At its core, the technician will be responsible for system decontamination, sampling, filling, and inspecting of a specific set of products. This role will serve as the Night Lead Technician and is the management representative on the night shift and is responsible for safety, adhering to the production schedule, and assisting other technicians with troubleshooting and training. This role will lead and be part of a team that strives to ensure our products meet the highest standards of safety and quality while meeting the timeliness our customers’ desire.
This position is on the 3rd shift (7pm-4am).
- Act as single point of contact for management team during the night shift and be responsible for safety on nights; serve as emergency response team (ERT) member and respond to safety issues as per company policy
- Ensure adherence to company policies for all night shift personnel
- Ensure night shift team adheres to weekly schedule for manufacturing team for Solids Team
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations and functions of night shift team
- Performs operation maintenance including PM and ordering supplies
- Provide technical assistance to night shift personnel
- Responsible for employee training
- High School Diploma or equivalent with mechanical and/or technical experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Previous experience handling hazardous chemicals strongly preferred
- Knowledge of thermal gradient sublimation (TGS) systems
- Prior experience as a member of an emergency response team (ERT)
- Safety and Quality are key in this role; you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment which requires astute attention to detail
- Ability to perform visual checks responsibly while wearing required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs daily and 70lbs infrequently; ability to push up to 130lbs.
- Experience in working in an ISO 9000/14000 environment a plus
- Dependability with flexibility to work over-time and weekends to support business needs