Engineering Technician I (131437300)
The Engineering Technician role is one of the critical functions within the manufacturing facility. At its core, the technician will be responsible system decontamination, sampling, filling, and inspecting of a specific set of products. This role will be part of a team that strives to ensure our products meet the highest standards of safety and quality while meeting the timeliness our customer’s desire.
The role will have 3 primary responsibilities:
- Run purifications systems under specific quality and engineering controls;
- Perform decontamination of manufacturing equipment;
- Sample, fill, and inspect final products.
Other expectations include:
- Work with multiple hazardous chemicals
- Be respirator certified
- Wear proper PPE as required
- Frequently lift up to 50lbs; infrequently up to 70lbs
- PLC/HMI process operation
- Use SAP to run production schedule, complete work orders, transact inventory, and print labels
- Operate a glovebox to complete product fills and sampling
- Utilize canister lift
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment as required
- Perform other activities at the request of department leadership to support production needs
Shift schedule is a 3-2-2-3 on day shift once fully trained and certified.
- High School diploma/GED
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong mechanical aptitude a plus
- Strong technical problem-solving capacity
- Strong attention to detail and integrity
- Team player attitude with a desire for excellence and continuous improvement