Process Improvement Specialist (TS/SCI/Polygraph) (92569)
- Facilitate and manage process improvement projects
- Develop tools and approach for process improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve processes
- Evaluate, plan, and implement improvements in business processes and practices
- Facilitate team building and group facilitation
- Compile and track data, and prepare training materials
- Utilize process optimization tools and technologies, such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA), ServiceNow, Celonis, etc.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
- 2+ years of experience with process improvement, including facilitating and managing process improvement projects
- 2+ years of experience developing tools and approach for process improvement initiatives
- 2+ years of experience collaborating with cross functional teams to improve processes
- 2+ years evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business processes and practices
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
- Ability to travel up to 25% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Any of the following skills:
- Lean Six Sigma (green, yellow, black belt)
- Business process reengineering (BPR)
- Process improvement
- Process optimization
- Process mining
- Value stream mapping
- Business process modeling notation (BPMN)
- Data analytics
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.