Quality Assurance Specialist ( 597999-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As a Quality Assurance Specialist for the VCG Customer Communications Team, you'll be responsible for helping ensure flawless execution of our outbound communications. You’ll partner with our Adobe Center of Excellence, AEM team, and Campaign Managers to systematically review the creative, templates, personalization data and code that enable more than 10 billion communications we deliver to our customers each year.
In this dynamic role, your core responsibilities will include:
- Perform end-to-end quality assurance tests on email, push and in-app marketing campaigns, including CSS/HTML validation, link validation, usability and compatibility testing with a keen eye for detail.
- Provide final quality assurance in tools such as Adobe, Litmus, and other internal tools.
- Collaborate with email developer and campaign manager to review and validate campaign details.
- Clean up email templates in development and proactively identify solutions for bugs identified duringQA.
- Manage tasks within the project management platform on-time, proactively participate in team meetings to align on workflow expectations, team member responsibilities, and tactically execute on action items.
- Proactively lead projects, identifying roadblocks and potential solutions before timelines and launch dates are impacted.
- Proactively suggest process improvements.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with lifecycle and/or customer-facing marketing programs.
- Experience performing end-to-end quality assurance tests for campaigns.
Even better if you have:
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of commercial email deployment platforms.
- Marketing cloud experience (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Responsys, and/or Salesforce, and experience building marketing workflows with multiple data sources).
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).