Sr. Google Cloud Platform Specialist (93441)
- Manage cloud implementations, upgrades, migrations, and change requests on client cloud environments
- Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
- Monitor and maintain multiple environments based on client requirements
- Collaborate with development teams to build and deploy micro services-based applications in public cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed
- 6+ years of experience with implementation, migrations and upgrades in an GCP, AWS, or Azure Cloud environment (GCP highly preferred)
- Previous exposure in cloud infrastructure, integration, cloud server provisioning
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (code review, unit test automation, Service, Incident and Change Management).
- Experience in scripting languages such as, Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible Shell Scripting, Python, Ruby, PERL Scripting
- Build automation using ANT, MAVEN and other UNIX, Windows system level programming.
- Extensive experience with Continuous Integration Tools such as, GIT Lab CI & Jenkins.
- Experience building and deploying micro-based applications in cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools and processes
- Experience with API and Gateway functions like Cloud Function and API Gateway (or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor's degree inComputer Science or equivalent professional experience and qualifications
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform), AWS (Amazon Web Services), or Azure Certification
- Active Security Clearance