M&A Specialist Leader - Payroll (93458)
- Ensuring overall Payroll and WFM are aligned with overall corporate strategic objectives
- Identifying Payroll and Workforce Management related risks
- Building support, understanding and advocacy for the creation of the new WFM organization to executive leaders
- Designing WFM and Payroll organizations that align to the future operating model and preparing to transition the workforce
Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive todays disruption.
- Bachelor's degree.
- of 8+ year's of experience in a consulting and/or industry role, focused on Payroll and Workforce Management.
- Experience managing and/or delivering Human Capital M&A projects specifically around payroll and workforce management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR functions & processes within Payroll and Workforce Management
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- MBA or graduate degree in HR or Organizational Behavior
- Experience in HR, Consulting, and/or Corporate Communications.
- Experience supporting workshops, large meetings, or presentations to senior leaders.
- Ability to execute a project plan, managing to deadlines and paying acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and ability to work effectively across teams, levels and varying cultures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint), data analysis (MS Excel, Tableau, or SQL) and report writing.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.