Senior Content Strategy Specialist (97029)
- Develop technical and non-technical documentation for workers responsible for administering public assistance programs
- Design policy overviews, policy handbooks, standard operating procedures, user guides, online help and online screen text
- Collaborate with multiple teams to gather information, coordinate simultaneous edits from multiple contributors, escalate as needed
- Research, prepare and edit complex technical documents for publication according to standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Tailor content appropriate to the audience/end user
- Create diagrams, graphs, charts, and flowcharts, to illustrate material
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Technical Writing, Journalism or a related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
- Minimum 8 years of professional work experience in content strategy role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Ability to travel 10%-20%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- More than two years of state-specific work experience in eligibility and enrollment for Income Maintenance (IM) / public assistance programs, such as: Medicaid, SNAP, etc.
- More than two years of experience working collaboratively to develop documentation, training materials, user guides, online help, standard operating procedures, or similar deliverables
- Strong working knowledge of technical writing and copy editing
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint, and RoboHelp 2019