PLM Tools/Teamcenter/Wind Chill Specialist SS/SSS - Location Open (97331)
- Work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- Responsible for the delivery of individual project consulting and technical expertise in systems infrastructure, integrations and data migration for SISW projects throughout the project lifecycle (including infrastructure/ performance/ migration and/or integration/testing/deployment/production support/post production support) in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to be delivered successfully and provide value to the customer.
- Under guidance and in line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Work on projects/assignments of basic to moderate scope.
- Work under self-management on routine assignment/projects and light supervision on new assignment/projects.
- Actively participates in Communities of Practice, leveraging technical and industry best practices and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients.
We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)/Siemens TeamCenter/Windchill/Bill of Material (BOM)/Microsoft C++
- Experience with Solution Architecture utilizing Agile tools and methodology
- Well versed in PLM Strategy/Maturity Assessment and PLM Definition/Architecture Design
- Experienced in the following Product Areas:
- Teamcenter/Active Workspace
- Teamcenter Requirements
- Change and Release Management
- Document Management
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 10% annually
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $74,000 to $140,000.
- For AIP-eligible roles include: You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.