Associate Employer Installation Specialist - Remote (107776801)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 10 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Position in this function are responsible for the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching and resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials. Positions are responsible for overall employer contract loading using various databases and / or source documents. May research installation issues and develop customer specific resolutions. May include auditing contract loads for adherence to quality measures and reporting standards.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 9:00am - 6:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Research errors by comparing Account Management documentation against multiple internal systems
- Prepare, process, and maintain new group installation and renewals
- Research and respond to all claims processing inquiries from Client Management, Clinical, and other internal departments.
- Perform claim testing to ensure accurate claim adjudication
- Conduct installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching and resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education material
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work
- Document testing of changes
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Data Entry experience (45+ WPM)
- Microsoft Office proficient -Microsoft Word (creating, editing, saving, formatting), Microsoft Excel (create and edit spreadsheets) and Microsoft Outlook (compose and respond to email)
- Ability to work a scheduled 8 hours shift within the hours of 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday with the possibility of working overtime either before, after, or on a day other than your scheduled day
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in pharmacy or healthcare fields
- 1+ years of experience in a PBM (Prescription Benefit Management) environment performing a benefit related function
- 1+ years of experience in a healthcare insurance environment
- Quality assurance experience
- Pharmacy Technician and / or CPHT License
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $17.12 - $30.34. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $18.80 - $33.41. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW