Oracle EPM/F&EP - Solution Specialist (99519)
- Understanding our clients' business processes, how the Oracle solution could be used to support the business processes, and applying this knowledge to best address their needs
- Identifying business requirements, translating business requirements into functional and technical designs, building prototypes, creating process designs (including scenario design, flow mapping), leading testing and training activities, defining support procedures and SLAs, and supporting implementations post go-live.
- Understanding dependencies and interrelationships between various components of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solution suite best leveraging the solution to address business requirements
- Providing alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and application functionality.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services (GPS) practice-our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 16,000+ professionals brings a fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that create world-class finance and shared services capabilities. We bring together different, but highly complementary practices, allowing us to go to market more effectively and bring unparalleled breadth and depth of expertise to our clients which is unmatched by our competitors today.
- 1+ full lifecycle implementation and 3+ years of relevantexperience in implementingone or more Oracle EPM technologies:
- Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS)
- Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (EPBCS)
- Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Services (FCCS)
- Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Services (EPRCS)
- Enterprise Data Management Consolidation (EDMCS)
- Profitability & Cost Management Cloud Services (PCMCS)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Oracle Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE)
- Understanding of cloud-based SaaS and PaaS market offerings
- Ability to create complex business rules and integrate the solution with source/legacy systems
- Experience in building metadata, designing web forms, conducting data reconciliation, building dashboards, and automating business rules
- Excellent Excel and VB Scripting skills
- Ability to gather requirements, plan delivery and assess risks
- Technical knowledge of scripting for writing custom consolidations, translation logic, business rules, and EPM Automation
- Knowledge of upgrade & migration from On-Premises to Cloud
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain system documentation, both functional and technical
- Ability to prepare documentation and support training of supported applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience implementing or integrating with other Oracle ERP and EPM technologies (e.g., Oracle EBS, Oracle Financials Cloud, Account reconciliation cloud services (ARCS), Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud Services (EPRCS/Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service (PCMCS), Data Relationship Management (DRM/EDMCS))
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes in Federal, State, Local, or Higher Education environments
- A proven track record of defining system roadmaps, gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and SLAs, and implementing robust and scalable solutions
- Deep understanding of accounting principles (e.g., GAAP, GASP, FASB, FASAB)
- Working knowledge of the functional aspects of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow reporting. Understanding of currency translations, inter-company eliminations, and consolidation accounting under various GAAPs
- Deep understanding of the metadata, dimensions, and their attributes along with the interdimensional relationships
- Proficiency in the creation of member formulas and any customizations in FCCS/EPBCS
- Experience in provisioning users and should be well-versed in the user roles
- Proficiency in creation of Business Rules - Custom consolidations, Intercompany eliminations, automating Cash Flow, Custom Translations and Currency Overrides, Dynamic calculations
- Proficient in building integration artifacts in Data Management and FDMEE such as locations, maps, custom/import scripts, and handling any file-related or custom automation using Java/Batch/Jython Script
- Development experience in scripting with Python/Jython/VBScript/FDM & FDMEE APIs/ODI/Jython
- Good working knowledge of EPM Automate, including the ability to build scripts to automate various data admin activities
- Experience conducting testing (e.g., system, integration, performance, and user acceptance testing), and preparing deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials, and administration/procedural guides
- Ability to train internal staff on advanced EPM Concepts
- Committed a continuous learning environment to build expertise in multiple industries and technologies