Associate Employee Installation Specialist - Remote (107862803)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Working in Operations at UnitedHealth Group is one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
The Associate Employee Installation Specialist will be responsible for the installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching and resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials. This position is also responsible for overall employer contract loading using various databases and/or source documents.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (6:00am - 5:00pm CST). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Auditing contract loads for adherence to quality measures and reporting standards
- Researching errors by comparing Account Management documentation against multiple internal systems
- Analytical and Researching techniques to trend or quantify projects
- Preparing, processing, and maintaining new group installation and renewals
- Responding to member eligibility or group questions and verify enrollment status
- Reconciling reports and group set up discrepancies, as well as analyzing transactional data and submitting retroactive eligibility changes
- Research and respond to all claims processing inquiries from Client Management, Clinical, and other internal departments
- Perform claim testing to ensure accurate claim adjudication
- Conduct installation of assigned accounts, including, but not limited to: structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching and resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education material
- Overall employer contract loading using various databases and/or source documents. May research installation issues & develop customer specific resolutions which may include auditing contract loads for adherence to quality measures and reporting standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience in a healthcare insurance environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- 1+ years of experience in a PBM environment performing a benefit related function
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Data Entry experience (45+ WPM)
- Associates degree (or higher)
- 1+ year of experience using Facets or NICE systems
- Quality assurance experience
- Certified pharmacy technician
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word (create, edit, format and save documents), and PowerPoint (create, edit, format and save presentations) and Access (create, edit, format and manipulate databases)
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 10 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $17.12 - $30.34. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $18.80 - $33.41. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW