Inventory Control Specialist (93722)
Are you a master in continuous improvement who likes to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you have an operational mind-set and are always looking for ways to reduce inventory and operating expenses and increase on-time delivery? Do you want to take that passion and apply it to a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our Distribution Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
We are approaching 30 million pieces sold annually with over 7,000 SKUs and we lead the way in making an moving our products with a system that directs each variable that goes into it!
Inventory Control Specialist:
What Will You Do?
You will control processes in the Ashley Furniture HomeStore Warehouse and provide timely and accurate variance reporting and discrepancy resolution. You will identify areas for improvement in related organizational or individual processes and recommend strategies to improve inventory accuracy.
You will be responsible for investigating and resolving issues to merchandise location discrepancies discovered during daily merchandise picking processes, and update the inventory management system as necessary.You will track and monitor inventory variances and trends and communicate accuracy rates to management.
What Do You Need?
- Associate Degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of business and retail operations
- Basic knowledge of business accounting/cost accounting
- Excellent data entry skills
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.