Maintenance Electronics Specialist
Maintenance Electronics Specialist (Job Number: 2213388 )
As a Maintenance Electronics Specialist, you’ll have an opportunity to participate in a unique operation at Penske. You will be responsible for all aspects of reconditioning and distributing electronic control modules to meet Penske’s quality standards. You will become an electronics expert through hands-on training and mentorship. These modules are an essential part to our vehicles, and you will be an essential part to our operations. If you are mechanically inclined, self-motivated, team player and interested in joining this unique operation, join our team!
The schedule will be Monday through Friday tentatively 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- 1 st Shift Operation - No Weekends
- Performance is reviewed annually to determine merit increases.
- Internal training and promotion opportunities to develop skills and increase earnings.
- Eligible for benefits after 60 days (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 401(K) and Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time
- Uniforms Provided
- Recondition (Solder), examine, and preform quality tests on modules per documentation and procedures.
- Ship, receive and inventory parts from internal customers.
- Assist and support team in continues improvement initiatives
- Safely and efficiently operate cleaning equipment while following proper processes to recondition modules.
- Assist in training other specialists and provide guidance in following processes.
- Data entry for module condition, measurements, and pass/fail.
- Packages modules to prep for shipment.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the facility. Ensures that parts are organized and properly stored.
- Provide technical support to internal customers
- Maintains equipment to include cleaning and regular maintain upkeep.
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships.
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Preform additional duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree or technical school certification required.
- 2 - 4 years of electronic soldering experience is required.
- 1-2 years of ball grid array (BGA) raballing experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft office.
- Working knowledge in the use of hand tools required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, job orders, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Ability to operate electronic test equipment. (oscilloscope, digital volt meters and other diagnostic tools)
- Ability to problem solve issues and be create and innovate with solutions.
- Ability to operate machinery/equipment properly and efficiently.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to adjust to match workflow fluctuation.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete a Penske employment application, submit to a reference verification (to include past employment and education) are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :275 Riverfront Dr. 275 Riverfront Dr.
Reading, PA 19602
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Other Corporate
Req ID: 2213388