Maintenance Communication Specialist
Maintenance Communication Specialist (Job Number: 2215140 )
Penske's Maintenance Communication Specialist will manage all corporate maintenance communications activities including publications/newsletters, e-mail, media relations, associate communications, intranet homepage, power point presentations, policy and procedure manuals and leadership messages.
- Develop, implement and sustain a strategy for Corporate Maintenance Communications - internal, organizational, field, customer, supplier and media.
- Manage day-to-day activities such as updates on policies and procedures and manage communication plans for larger Maintenance initiatives. Assist in prioritizing all communications and owns the lead for editing and publishing of content by selecting appropriate delivery channels
- Manage content and posting of maintenance material on intranet homepage as well as any other virtual channels.
- Work with management to create power point presentations for supplier meetings.
- Manage monthly and quarterly newsletters such as MTB, monthly Maintenance Newsletter etc.
- Identify news/article opportunities for various newsletters and communication channels, selecting the proper communication channel for each opportunity – publication/newsletter article, intranet, e-mail, power point/voice over, policy and procedure.
- Develop creative ways to approach publishers and editors to manage communication material.
- Identify unnecessary redundancies in communication, streamline content and communication channels.
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in communications, including writing skills for printed and virtual collateral, PR and media relations and proposal/presentation development.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous experience includes working with senior management, along with managing multiple projects.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills are that matches generational differences and needs are essential.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Kachel Boulevard 100 Kachel Boulevard
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Other Corporate
Req ID: 2215140