Senior Experience Specialist
When you join Verizon
At Visible, we’re building a new, entirely digital way to deliver mobile phone service to fit the needs of people who live their lives on their phones. Our plans are simple and accessible, starting at just $30/month, taxes and fees included, for unlimited talk, text and data on America’s best 5G and 4G LTE network. Based virtually, with a strong presence in the heart of Denver, CO, we’re a team of passionate people imagining and building the future of mobile phone services, while creating a new culture and ways of doing business from the ground up. No single day will feel the same, and change is the only constant. If you love all of that plus the challenge of delivering the best experience to our customers in the simplest ways (and knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes), we might be for you. If you are a self starter and a doer who is focused on delivering results and impact for our member, we might be for you. If you love the idea of changing the way people see phone services, we might be for you.
What you’ll be doing...
Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and "Best Telecom Brand" in Adweek’s Challenger Brand Awards, Visible is on a mission to reimagine what wireless should be: simple, accessible, and inclusive. Visible is the first all-digital wireless carrier in the US, which means we have no stores, no call centers, and no paper bills, allowing us to pass our savings to our members. We have built our member experience around communities and challenging the traditional family plan model in the industry - and we’re having a lot of fun doing it.
Visible is a division of Verizon, but operates uniquely inside the larger entity, taking all the best elements of startup scrappiness - disruption, innovation, and culture - while leveraging the assets and benefits of the larger corporation’s backing. No single day feels the same at Visible. If you’re someone who’d thrive in this entrepreneurial environment and embraces the challenge of delivering the best experience to our members in the simplest ways (knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes), check us out. We are Visible.
We are hiring a Senior Experience Specialist for our ecommerce team. In this role you will participate in defining and driving Visible’s upper funnel website strategy, assisting in the creation of compelling website experiences that attract, inspire, engage, and convert prospective customers. This role requires a high level of collaboration with teams to plan and deliver seamless web experiences across the customer journey.
You will be responsible for making the brand vision and offers come to life on visible.com by partnering with outside vendors and internal resources. You will report into the Lead Experience Manager, and will partner with a broad & cross-functional set of talented stakeholders. This is a high profile role that brings measurable value to the success of the Visible business.
- Leading content page updates on visible.com and manages day to day site experience.
- Overseeing sprint prioritization and engineering development across engineering teams.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Engineering, Creative, and Product teams to create site experiences for campaigns, product initiatives, tests, and always-on programs, ensuring accurate messaging, timing, and capabilities needed to execute.
- Driving continuous performance improvement with cross functional teams.
- Analyzing and monitor page performance and user behavior across site landing pages, generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies and uncover areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience.
- Developing a deep understanding of our site visitors through data, insights, and cross-functional partnerships (Analytics, Engineering, and Consumer Insights) and use those insights to inform site strategy.
Where you’ll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with ecommerce.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Content creation and ecommerce site merchandising experience.
- Results / action-oriented with strong process, work-flow and project management skills.
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively and change course if necessary, to achieve desired results.
- Ability for driving results and innovating along the way.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and balance multiple dynamic priorities.
- Knowledge of content creation process leveraging agency partnerships.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Resilience and resourcefulness.
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team.
- Curious and open to continually learning and improving.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.