Pharmaceutical Information Specialist
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
Sales performance ：
- In designated areas, to reach the specified target of product sales, market share and growth rate, and to make effective use of resources and control the cost.
- In accordance with the provisions of company customer coverage and visit frequency, setting the goal customer visit plan and implement
- Using appropriate sales skills and effective use of product information, provide medical advisory and product introduction to the customer (including handling problems), to make them understand and accept the product features and benefits.
- To maintain a high standard of professional visit, continuously improve customer satisfaction, and establish a long-term good business relationship
- Tap the existing potential customers, and constantly develop new customers, Maintain the company products market share growth
- Execute the marketing development strategy and plan
- According to the organization promotion strategy, hold some company distinctive academic activities to promote products
- Through regional target management, to establish the area of goal and plan to achieve the sales target, rate and the growth rate of market share, and to maximize the development potential market within the jurisdiction
- Establish and update, feedback and maintain a detailed and accurate customer information, and use these data to develop a plan of action, arrange visit activities, effectively and make full use of time of Regular analysis of regional situation, establishing maximum potential customers as the focus of regional development
- Promptly notify the customer and the relevant competent service, product, price, terms of delivery channels, market development and other information
- Tracking, understanding inventory, purchasing, ensure a reasonable inventory and prevent the occurrence of out of stock situations
- Ensure monthly product consumption, prevent expired product being returned
- Work in coordination with the marketing department and business department maintain good business relationship
- Understand the competitive products and competitor activities, collect the competitor market information, timely reflect to supervisor, and provide corresponding advice
- Timely and accurately complete the report
- Make effective and rational use of the company's various costs and resources
Common knowledge of products:
- Take good management of continually updated information of products, ensure the synchronization between out released information of products and marketing departments. Read the related medical magazines, articles and reports which have close connection with products.
Obey the Occupation ethics
- Participate in all the team activities positively
Secondary Language(s) Job Description:
¡ Associate colleges degree or above; Bachelor of Medical or Medicine related Major is preferred.
¡ 2-3 years working experience of Medical Sales, former working experience in multinational pharmaceutical companies is a plus.
¡ common knowledge of products and market; Sales skill and process; Regional management; Sensibility of work; Tutorial help;
¡ Sense of self-awareness; Good communication; Sense of time management.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1