Senior Specialist Financial Planning
Sr Specialist FP&A
Our Support Functions deliver services and makes recommendations about ways to enhance our workplace and the experience of working at our organization. Our Support Functions include HR, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Procurement, Administration, Facilities and Security.
Our Finance team brings together our financial perspectives into our overall strategic and tactical decision making. We use state-of-the-art techniques for financial analysis, planning, accounting, reporting and performance evaluation. This allows the organization to continue advancing medical innovation and improve lives.
Today we have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning and Analysis Sr. Specialist for Mexico. This position will be closely cooperating with human health and other support functions in the market, as well as with different Business Support Centers located in Prague.
- Be primary business partner in supporting our key business areas in sales and expense planning in the short and long term to effectively manage the operating unit P&L
- Bring a critical eye to contribute to ongoing efficiency and continuous improvement initiatives to reinvent our processes
- Manage yearly budget and two forecast cycles for our company human health organization.
- Partner with different stakeholders within our company human health organization, providing support in all relevant aspects of financial planning, reporting and analytics
- Support the demand planning team with the creation and execution of demand plans, maintain the close cooperation with our company partners and commercial teams.Support the financial monthly closing to ensure sales and expenses are properly recorded and analyze/report variances vs. budget, forecasts and prior period actuals
- Assist local leadership team in preparation of business review and similar internal and external meetings, prepare weekly, monthly and various ad-hoc reporting to finance and senior management
- Maintain the financial planning & reporting tools, reconcile to sources of data and create new reporting capabilities according to the business information needs.
- Support accounting and risk assurance related matters across the market on a need basis.
- Contribute to the culture of collaboration among the team and the department
- Bring a high level of energy and desire to contribute to our ongoing development of a high performing FP&A team
- University degree in business and / or finance related field with 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced English skills
- FP&A support for Sales and Marketing organizations
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- CPA or MBA
- Excellent communication (including presentation) skills, self-starting attitude with attention to details and deadlines are must have personal characteristics.
- Good Analytical skills are important.
- Experience with Large ERP’s and query tools, especially desirable would be experience with SAP or BPC
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret corporate financial statements
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Team player with a focus on collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and activities
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and navigate through change or uncertainty
- Problem solving and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
- Possess a high degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
Results oriented, sense of urgency, knows how to prioritize, ability to communicate and to create rapport with stakeholders, effective communication. Process improvement orientation, innovation and change agent. Migration experience
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization.
Who we are…
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions.
Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
At launch, we will be more than 10,000 Founders strong, ready to rise together as we make a difference in a new way. As Founders, employees will create their future and will help shape the direction of Organon and its impact on the world. Our culture reflects our passion for those we champion. At Organon, we all belong. We embrace diversity and give it a voice.
Our commitment to supporting women is reflected in the make-up of our leadership team, which is majority female and our diversity of experience is core to who we are and what we are designed to do.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1