Indonesia Tax Specialist
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
Overview of the Role:
Responsible for supervising the tax reporting, tax planning, and compliance function. Supervise the completion of accurate tax returns in order to ensure compliance of the tax obligations of the company. Liaise with tax consultant for any tax disputes. Tax Supervisor must be familiar with tax regulations in Indonesia.
- Create VAT invoices in e-faktur
- Submit VAT refund
- Ensure accurate and timely tax payment and tax filing
- Review the withholding tax return, monthly VAT return and annual tax return
- Review transactions with overseas company (WHT, tax treaty, COD, VAT and transfer pricing issue)
- Supervise the monthly tax to ledger reconciliation (assisted by tax consultant)
- Coordinate with external audit for any tax related queries
- Coordinate and plan the tax dispute management
- Prepare tax summary and status reports to regional and head office
- Liaise with tax consultant in providing documents and explanations to tax auditor
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with tax authorities
- Provide tax advice on business operation matters
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Tax
- Have Brevet A & B – preferably have Brevet C as well
- Proven experience in tax specialist, minimum 3 years. Preferably in healthcare or FMCG industry.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office
- Familiar with transaction with overseas company (WHT art 26, tax treaty, COD and VAT)
- Have good tax knowledge and always update if there are changes / additions to tax regulations
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Team player with a focus on collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate independently and navigate through change or uncertainty
- Positive attitude and problem-solving mindset and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processes
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:Work Week
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1